If you guys are looking to install the Zombies Ate my Friends App on your PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install the Zombies Ate my Friends App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. Further, you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about Zombies Ate my Friends for PC, Windows, and Mac.
Zombies Ate my Friends Introduction
ZOMBIES ATE MY FRIENDS is actually regarded as one of the best apps in the Free Adventure category. Along with its really simple to use and easy to navigate UI, ZOMBIES ATE MY FRIENDS has got huge popularity among android users actually. It has got more than 1000000+ installations along with an exceptional rating of 4.6 stars from the users as well.
The plot of this game is really impressive along with funny characters or a lot of funny scenes. In Zombies Ate My Friends, you will have a free ticket to visit the town of Feasterville. The game also adds that the population of this town is 4206, however, mostly they are not human but have become zombies actually. This is the most horrible tour that you have ever seen. If you guys still intend to stay, then you need to find a house in order to hide or find a weapon and then fight out along with the last of the town.
There are actually two main types of currency are Dollar and Golden Skull used to upgrade equipment, you can buy new items. The Dollar will be easier to earn via killing zombies, completing missions or you can also pick them up on the road and in the trash.
The gameplay of Zombies Ate My Friends is really easy. On the screen are blue arrow keys to help you control the character moves and some virtual keys for you in order to make the appropriate choice. Such as phone to call support help or handbook for know what to do next as well. First, your plane is in trouble and it is actually falling, your mission is to get the important items and save folks you can.
Red arrows will take you to places where folks are in danger, and of course, zombies are almost everywhere and ready to eat you anytime. As such, over time you can also explore the town, save the survivors and kill all zombies . However, first, you should think about protecting yourself otherwise you will become one of them.
Zombies Ate my Friends Features
Welcome to Feasterville, population of 4,206 (mostly zombies). We hope you enjoy your visit: explore the town, take in the sights and also sounds (mostly groaning), dine on whatever you can find. And then get to know the locals (though we suggest you avoid the dead ones). For recreation, you should try zombie combat: use what you find. Or you can visit one of the town’s many weapon-crafting merchants for your choice of the finest hand-scavenged implements of zombie removal actually. If you decide to stay, then we recommend you to find one of our relatively comfortable safe houses. However, please remember to board the windows and doors. Have fun and also good hunting!
- You guys can create and customize your own survivor with hundreds of items. That includes weapons, clothing, and equipment as well.
- Fend off zombies from your safe house, and then take to the streets to scavenge for loot. You have to find kick-ass weapons, useful supplies, and also hidden surprises.
- Also, explore Festerville’s restaurants, apartments, police stations, stores, and much more. However, make sure in order to return to safety before zombies get you!
- Go on quests in order to help other survivors. Select your own path in order to uncover the story of this off-beat zombie apocalypse.
- You can sign in to Game Center and help your friends survive as well!
Zombies Ate my Friends for PC, Windows, and Mac
Well, most of the apps these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here
Install Zombies Ate my Friends for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install the Zombies Ate my Friends App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Then open BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for the Zombies Ate my Friends app for PC
- You guys will see search result for Zombies Ate my Friends than just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the Zombies Ate my Friends App relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and also start to use the Zombies Ate my Friends App on your laptop. You guys can also use the Zombies Ate my Friends app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install Zombies Ate my Friends via Nox Player
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Zombies Ate my Friends
- Now install the Zombies Ate my Friends App on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play the Zombies Ate my Friends App on your PC
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.