If you want to install magicApp for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. magicApp is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download magicApp for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install magicApp on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about magicApp for PC, Windows, and Mac.
Those who use magicJack can take their number on the go so that they never miss a call. All you need to do is to download or install and login to magicApp using your existing magicJack email and password to make and receive calls over the network.
MagicApp is a free communication app. However, it provides tons of local and long-distance calls to the US and Canada. With the help of it, you can keep your telephone and smartphone ring at the same time. Magic jack uses cool technology known as VOIP (Voice over IP). As it means that your voice sent through the Wi-Fi and connected with the phone lines so that you can easily make home phone calls without a telephone.
- magicJack customers can enjoy messaging to any United State mobile number through magicApp – your loved ones don’t need to download the app to text!
- You can also call your magicJack number on your smartphone at the same time so that you can’t miss any call
- You can also make calls over the network so you don’t need to fret about roaming charges when traveling
- Infinite calling to the U.S and Canada
- Infinite calling to other magicJack customers worldwide
- Voicemail, caller ID, and call forwarding
- Caller ID pulled from your smartphone contact list so that you can easily know who is calling
- The pp beats other VOIP a
- Use magicApp on devices Android 4.4 and above.
Install & Download magicApp For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download magicApp for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use magicApp for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install magicApp for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install magicApp For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download magicApp for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e magicApp.
- You will then view the required search result for the magicApp app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the magicApp depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find magicApp on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install magicApp Manually:
If you want to download magicApp for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use magicApp for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘magicApp’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see magicApp. Tap on the icon to use the magicApp on the computer.
Install magicApp For PC Via Nox:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for magicApp.
- Now install the magicApp app on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to run magicApp on your PC.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download magicApp for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!