If you guys are looking to install the JuiceSSH app on your PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install the JuiceSSH App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. Further, you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about JuiceSSH for Windows and Mac – Free Download
JuiceSSH – SSH Client is basically regarded as one of the best apps in the Communication category. Along with its simple to use and easy to navigate UI, JuiceSSH – SSH Client has actually got huge popularity among android users. It has got more than 1,000,000+ installations along with an exceptional rating of 4.4 stars from the users as well.
JuiceSSH needs an Android OS version of 3.4 and up. Also, it has a content rating of Everyone from which one can also decide if it is suitable to install for family, kids, or adult users as well. Mosh is basically a connection protocol developed via MIT with mobile connections in mind. JuiceSSH will SSH to the server, actually run the Mosh server command, and then use the following pattern in order to extract the session port and key to connect with as well.
- The full-color terminal or ssh client
- Popup keyboard along with all those normally hard to find characters as well
- You can use the volume keys to instantly change the font size
- External keyboard support as well
- Gestures for irssi, weechat, tmux, and screen as well
- Also, community and third-party plugins
- Also, official Mosh support (http://mosh.mit.edu)
- Telnet support too
- Also, Local Android terminal support
- Dark, Light, 80’s hacker, Molokai, Solarized Dark, and also Solarized Light terminal color themes
- Tap on URLs in order to open in a browser
- Copy & Paste within sessions as well
- Save or Share SSH transcripts
- UTF-8 character support too
- You can easily organize your connections via group
- Keep multiple SSH sessions running in the background too
- Seamlessly connect ‘via’ many other SSH connections with just one tap
- Immediate access whenever you open the app to your frequently used connections
- IPv6 support as well
- Password & OpenSSH private key support (ed25519, ECDSA, RSA, and DSA) as well
- Also, SSH key generator (optional passphrase encryption supported)
- Identities (users/password/keys) are abstracted from connections also. Rather than updating each and every connection whenever you change your password. Just update the identity and any connections linked to it will use the new password key as well.
- zlib compression in order to improve SSH sessions on high latency connections as well.
JuiceSSH for Windows and Mac – Free Download
Well, most of the apps these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here
Install JuiceSSH App for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulators in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install the JuiceSSH for PC 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step-by-step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Then open BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for the JuiceSSH app for PC
- You guys will see search result for JuiceSSH than just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the JuiceSSH App relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and also start to use the JuiceSSH App on your laptop. You guys can also use the JuiceSSH app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install JuiceSSH App via Nox Player
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for JuiceSSH.
- Now install the JuiceSSH App on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play the YI Home App on your PC
Install JuiceSSH App for PC via Memu Player
Well, another best android emulator that is specialized and designed for an awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you guys want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc. Memu is actually the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect because it is exclusively designed to play Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to JuiceSSH for PC Windows 10/8/7 via MemuPlay emulator.
- You need to download Memuplay Emulator on your PC.
- Then install the downloaded .exe file through a double tap on it. The installation process will now start and it may take more than 3 minutes to complete.
- Just like the Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. When you install the emulator, then you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen as well. Double-click on the icon in order to open it.
- Now you need to log in with your Google account and now search for the app that you want to install – JuiceSSH for PC in our case.
- Tap on the Install button.
Well, now the JuiceSSH installs on your PC. You guys can find the app icon on the home screen alongside all of the other installed apps. Double-tap, in order to open the JuiceSSH on Windows, and you guys can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone as well.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this “JuiceSSH for Windows” article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.