If you want to install 100 Floors for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. 100 Floors is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download 100 Floors for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install 100 Floors on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about 100 Floors for PC, Windows, and Mac.
100 Floors Intro:
A big thanks to all those who have stuck with us! We have added a little surprise for those who beat the game and enjoy it. Did you know about key master? The key master has given you a Master Key. You can simply use it to unlock the doors and then pass any level, but keep in mind that you only have one. Challenge yourself and check if you can make it to the TOP. Move to the next floor simply by solving the puzzle! Escape the room!
100 Floors is actually the topmost and popular app with up to 1,000,000+ installations on the Google play store. It is also available to download for FREE on mobile platforms as well. Whereas, for the Desktop platform, the app is not actually developed. Officially there is actually no way we can install this app on a PC. However, it does not mean that this closes doors for all of the Windows and Mac users to use this app actually. There are a few tricks that permit us to install any app available on the Google play store to the laptop.
- Brainteasers and addictive mini puzzles!
- Complete utilization of your mobile phone features!
- Stunning graphics and various themed doors, floors, and rooms!
- Constant updates of New Floors, New Doors, New Rooms!
Steps To Play It:
- Unlock the door to move to the other level.
- If you want to do that, poke, pinch, shake, swipe the on-screen images, tilt, to find a way to fix the puzzles.
- You can choose few items up and then use them from your inventory.
- Floor 1: Click the green elevator button to simply open the door. Then click the green arrow behind the door to move to the other floor.
- 2nd Floor: Simply swipe the trashcan to shift it aside and then click the green arrow button behind it. Click the button in your inventory and then click the grayed-out arrow located above the red arrow. You can also click the green button when it is placed to open the door.
Install & Download 100 Floors For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download 100 Floors for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use 100 Floors for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install 100 Floors for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install 100 Floors For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download 100 Floors for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e 100 Floors.
- You will then view the required search result for the 100 Floors app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the 100 Floors depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find 100 Floors on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install 100 Floors Manually:
If you want to download 100 Floors for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use 100 Floors for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘100 Floors’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see 100 Floors. Tap on the icon to use the 100 Floors on the computer.
Install 100 Floors For PC Via Nox:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for 100 Floors.
- Now install the 100 Floors app on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to run 100 Floors on your PC.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download 100 Floors for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this game and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!