If you guys are looking to install Rocket Player App on your PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install Rocket Player App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. Further, you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about how to Download Rocket Player for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
Rocket Player Introduction
Rocket Music Player is basically regarded as one of the best apps in the Music & Audio category. Along with its really simple to use and pretty easy to navigate UI, Rocket Music Player has got huge popularity among android users as well. It has got more than 10,000,000+ installations along with an exceptional rating of 4.4 stars from the users.
Rocket Music Player is actually a complete music player for Android, which will permit us to enjoy our music. Without even wasting time with lots of useless options and cumbersome interfaces as well. The first time that we run the application on our terminal, then it will automatically recognize all the artists and albums. That we have in memory, and also organize them so that we can instantly access all of our songs.
From the main interface of Rocket Music Player, it will be enough to go sliding your finger from left to right to head through the different tabs: albums, songs, styles, et cetera. Plus, we can also see our videos from the application itself.
Rocket Player Features
- Display via song, album, artist, playlist, composer, genre, and much more!
- 10 Band graphic equalizer that also include Bass Booster
- 30+ themes as well
- Embedded lyrics
- Tag Editing also
- Play a lot of formats (wav, ogg, mp3, 3gp, mp4, m4a, alac, tta, ape, mpc, flac, wv and wma as well)
- Batch selection – in order to select multiple songs at once to add to playlist, eq
- Custom lock screen
- Sleep timer as well
- Podcast bookmarks also
- Scrobbling support too
- Chromecast support as well
- Android Auto support
How to Download Rocket Player for PC
Well, most of the apps these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here
Install Rocket Player App for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install the Rocket Player App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Then open BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for the BRocket Player otim App for PC
- You guys will see search result for the Rocket Player App then just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the Rocket Player App relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and also start to use the Rocket Player App on your laptop. You guys can also use the Rocket Player app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install Rocket PlayerApp via Nox Player
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Rocket Player App
- Now install Rocket Player App on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play Rocket Player App on your PC
Install Rocket Player App for PC via Memu Player
Well, another best android emulator that is specialized and designed for an awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you guys want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc. Memu is actually the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect because it is exclusively designed to play Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to the Rocket Player app for PC, Windows 10/8/7 via MemuPlay emulator.
- You need to download Memuplay Emulator on your PC.
- Then install the downloaded .exe file through a double tap on it. The installation process will now start and it may take more than 3 minutes to complete.
- Just like the Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. When you install the emulator, then you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen as well. Double-click on the icon in order to open it.
- Now you need to log in with your Google account and now search for the app that you want to install – Rocket Player for PC in our case.
- Tap on the Install button.
Well, now the Rocket Player installs on your PC. You guys can find the app icon on the home screen alongside all of the other installed apps. Double-tap, in order to open the Rocket Player on Windows, and you guys can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone as well.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.
Also See: Download tTorrent For PC [Mac & Windows]